AmSafe CARES Kids Fly Safe Airplane Seat Harness for Children ~ the Only FAA-Approved Harness-Type Child Safety Restraint by CARES at The Unchoice. MPN: Does not apply. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Now there is an easier, better way to fly safely with kids. Just carry a CARES in your pocket or purse, install it on the airplane seat in one
Product Description & Reviews
Now there is an easier, better way to fly safely with kids. Just carry a CARES in your pocket or purse, install it on the airplane seat in one minute, and turn any airplane seat into a safe airplane seat for your child. CARES (Child Aviation Restraint System) is the first and only FAA approved harness type child safety device. CARES is an innovative restraint for kids that attaches directly to the back of the airplane seat and augments the regular seat belt. CARES weighs 1 pound, fits in a 6" stuff sack and is FAA certified for all phases of flight - taxiing, take off, turbulence and landing. CARES fits all size airplane seats and takes one minute to install. CARES takes the hassle out of flying with kids and keeps them as safe as a car seat.
CARES Child Aviation Restraint System is designed specifically for aviation use. The system is for use by children between 22 and 44 pounds, less than 40 inches tall and who are capable of sitting upright alone in a forward facing position. These youngsters are old enough to be in their own seats but are too small for the seat belt alone to protect them and provide the safety they require during airplane travel.
CARES is manufactured exclusively by AmSafe, the foremost manufacturer of aviation seatbelts and pilot restraints in the world. (Turn over your airplane seat belt buckle. Chances are it says AmSafe.) CARES is made of the same industrial-strength webbing as your own seatbelt and is engineered to the highest aviation-safety standards.
Features & Highlights
- CARES is the first and only harness type Aviation Child Safety Device to be certified by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as an alternative to a car seat.
- CARES is designed for children who weigh between 22-44 lbs who can sit in their own airplane seat. (approximately 1 - 5 years old)
- CARES takes the place of a car seat when traveling by air with your children and provides an equivalent level of safety (ELOS) to a car seat.
- CARES comes in a stuff sack that fits in a carry-on or purse and weights less than 1 pound. (Car seats are over 2 feet high, 20 inches wide, heavy, bulky and hard to carry)
- CARES is approved for use during all phases of flight-taxi, take-off, landing and turbulence
Harnesses & Leashes
Does not apply
Wireless Phone Accessory
7.09 x 3.39 x 9.61 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CARES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: ILARK-001, ean: 0734602002048,
Easy to put on, and it significantly ensures your safety in the car while driving. Fits most people, motorcycle, snowmobile and ATV Attention : ● The height of driver should between 59.05-74.80", with the Waist circumference below 55.11" ● The...